Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Special Things About My Mum


This is to my Mum. You've been the greatest mother to me teaching me many things that I don’t know or never heard in my life. My Mum acts in very different ways to me like happy, mad, sad, kind, loving, nice  but mostly forgiving  even though  I get into trouble from her I know she still loves me. My Mum is good at alot of  things sports,cooking, and representing her country TONGA. I love her because she makes time for me and when I feel like giving up she tells me to keep going and try harder don’t give up  when I play rugby and any other sports.
I love my Mum  with all my heart, soul, life and all eternity. She is the only person that fills my heart.  Without her I wouldn't be here  and I've wouldn't be at this school. My Mum is a person that respect people she likes to see my report but more importantly see us happy.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Taniela
I like the way you describe how your mother acts in
different ways like happy,nice,loving,and kind.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.